Sunday, January 13, 2008

Cassie made me do it

So I'm finally posting my first blog and im listening to the Aquabats, it's a happy day.

Did you know Scolari's is closing? I guess Bar Dynamite bought it out. I'm hoping thats a good thing because I have been uber sad since the closing of Landlord Jims. I love me a good hip hop bar with an amazing happy hour.

This only means thats all the old day drunks are probably going to make their way down to the Alibi, I dont mind.

And I guess Moondoggies bought out Shooters (poop shooters as I would call it). The worse thing about that, they're thinking about calling it "Moondoggies Uptown". (This is where I would throw in puking sounds if I could put a sound bite in here). The last thing we need is a bunch of SDSU kids realizing that north park is a shorter drunk drive than PB, they already ruined the Tower Bar on monday nights.

The bubble is changin fast..

..........suck it all in while you can

1 comment:

casscheeks!! said...

god that was the worst thing i have ever read.
i finaly came to the realization that i shouldn't be hating on stupid rock-a-pukies, i need to be hating on the real reason san diego is gross.
(the beach hags)
the prada purse slangin, ugg boot wearin, angel wing tattoo havin, cunt bitches breathin up all the north park air!?
i can't even handle it.
and it was a sad day when lady dottie started attracting kids from state. it was one of the only fun things to do on monday nights. now its entirely too crowded.
and they're charging?
not on my watch.
i am thinking we should have a gang war.
or give in.
either way...
i am tired of this muhfuckin town.
i want a new scene.
one without little skinny manwhores
telling you what is cool.
doesn't mean they're right.
it doesn't mean they control my thoughts. they don't come predisposed with a clothing manual that shoots out their effing anal cavity!!
now i am straying from the real reason i started typing.
like ani difranco always says:
"i want my old friends. i want my old face. i want my old life. fuck this time and place."
it never not makes sense.